Strip poker games to play for free with hottest girls
If you like poker and enjoy getting naked, this is probably the game for you. It’s pretty simple really – the basic idea is that the loser has to remove items of clothing instead of giving you their chips. Don’t play this game with your kids. Or grandparents. Or in public.
Different ways to play
1. The easiest way of playing strip poker is to use one of the draw versions of the game where players don't bet, just draw the cards and then end with the showdown. One player with the worst card combination removes a part of their clothing. Another way is for every player except the one with the best hand to take something off.
2. However, if you like betting and would like to keep that part in the game you can replace chips with combinations of truth, dare and removing your clothes (see instructions below).
3. Still, if you would like to use your poker chip set in the game you could use some of them and then in case one of the players runs out of chips, they would need to exchange a part of their clothing into more chips. Although this may take more time than the other variations it is preferable if you have a long evening ahead of you.
4. You can even acquire a special deck of cards called “Intimate Poker”. It's much like your regular cad deck, only it features a number of forfeits on every card. When the hand is over, the loser draws a card from the winner's hand and has to perform a certain forfeit depending on how many times the pot was raised during the game. Some forfeits require players to remove their clothing.
5. Another way to enjoy playing strip poker is doing it online. Internet is full of online strip poker games and their variations which allow players to experience a wide range of strip poker games and choose their favorite ones.
Strip Poker Game Rules
Betting Strip Poker: if you insist on keeping the bets while playing strip poker you can do that. Texas Hold'em, Omaha, Five Card Stud or any other betting poker variation can be used in this case. However, in this game you can change your regular betting items – chips with those that suits the game more – truth, dare and clothes.
The hand starts with the dealer choosing the game and then dealing the cards. The first player on the dealer's left (in case the game rules require otherwise) makes the first bet. Before that all players place their Antes (Truth) so the first one to bet can either check or raise. Each player is free to fold at any time, however, they then need to pay their debts. When the hand is over, the winning player gets to decide on the truth and dare challenges for the loosing players while the clothing bets are sorted out by those who lost the strip bets themselves.
The Stakes (in order of their betting value):
Truth: You know what you have to do – truth or dare? If you choose “truth” your answer to the winner's question has to be true no matter what you are asked. Usually (and we are talking about playing strip poker) these questions are about your sex life or include something that might be embarrassing.
Dare: Should you bet “dare” while playing strip poker you should be ready to do something stupid or extreme in case you loose. Again, the “dares” are assigned by the winner of the hand, however, there is a possible chance that the player to bet the “dare” would refuse to do what they are told to by the winner. Luckily there is an alternative – as drinks are common while playing it (to reduce the tension and loosen up), the one to refuse the “dare” should be obliged to drink a shot or two. If alcohol is absent at your table, an alternate task for the “dare” can be agreed upon before the game.
Clothes: This is the most simple bet – the one to bet their clothes and loose the hand must remove a part of their clothing. The looser is free to choose which article to take off. The player to loose all of their clothes, but insisting on playing further can only bet truths and dares. No clothing that's been taken off can be put back on.
The following sites offer online strip poker:
Check out all the poker's hottest chicks and the online poker sites they play at in Neverwin's Hottest Poker Chicks page.
List Of Poker Games
- Texas Hold'em Poker Rules – Texas Hold'em poker is the most popular poker variation played in most of the live poker tournaments as well as is the most common poker game among the online poker players.
- Omaha High Poker Rules – Second in line after Texas Hold'em poker. It's offered by most of the online poker sites and although is not as popular as Hold'em, Omaha High is still played by a large number of poker players.
- Omaha Hi-Lo (8 or Better) Rules – This type of Omaha poker is rather popular as well. All of the most popular online poker rooms have Omaha Hi-Lo in their game listings. Don't know hot to play? No worries, you can always practice online for free and develop your skill and knowledge.
- Seven/7 card stud Poker Rules – This is probably the most common stud poker variation. Seven Card Stud used to be the most popular poker game before the big Texas Hold'em explosion.
- Five/5 card stud Poker Rules – One of the earliest poker games known to mankind. 5-Card Stud originated during the American Civil War, however, the game has lost its popularity in the course of time. Still, it can be found on some online poker sites.
- Crazy Pineapple Poker Rules – It is one of the most popular alternative poker variations very much appreciated by those tired of the regular poker games. Actually, it's not that much different from Texas Hold'em, however, you have to get used to the new rules and not get confused. Playing Crazy Pineapple is a very nice way of spicing up your poker life.
- Crazy Pineapple, Eight or Better Poker Rules – This one's usually played as a high-low split and 8-or-better version of poker. Any combination of 2 hole cards and 5 table cards can be used to make up the high-hand as well as a low one.
- Double Flop Hold'em Poker Rules – This game is one of the many variations of Texas Hold'em poker. In Double Flop Hold'em two separate boards of community cards are dealt with every player receiving 2 hole cards to make their hands. However, players need to make two separate hands – 1 for each set of community cards.
- Deuce to Seven Triple Draw Poker Rules – 2 to 7 triple draw poker is a very interesting poker variation meant for those not afraid of a challenge. Played in a very similar way like five-card draw, but with a whole lot of action and much more fun at the end.
- Ace to Five Triple Draw Variant Poker Rules – The variation of poker in which the purpose is to collect the lowest-possible hand. The rules of the game are almost identical to those of the Deuce to Seven Triple Draw.
- Kill Game Poker Rules – Any fixed-limit game can be played as a “Kill Game”. The idea is that an additional blind called the “kill blind” is posted by the player to win a big pot or two hands in a row. The “kill blind” must be posted regardless of the player's position at the table.
- Heads-up Poker Rules – heads-up poker is a game between two and no more poker players battling it out one-on-one. Almost any poker game can be played heads-up.
- Strip Poker Rules – Perhaps the most amusing game of poker. If you enjoy poker and love fun challenges, strip poker is the game for you.
Practice Poker on Free Online Poker Rooms/Schools
- List of US Friendly Poker Rooms that accept US players and where you can practice for free
- Carbon Poker Review @ Download Carbon Poker
- Rox Poker Review @ Download Rox Poker