1. Data Protection
The protection of your personal information is very important to us. NeverwinPoker.com takes all needed actions to ensure online data protection. Before agreeing to these GTC, please read our Data Protection Statement to understand how is handled your personal information if you take advantage of our internet services, which is incorporated into these GTC.
Our internet services provide a forum for user-generated contents. As a user, you acknowledge that all opinions, reports of experiences, announcements, pieces of advice, texts, pictures (including pictures linked or otherwise connected via a URL) and other content ("the Content") contributed from users which are found within the WebPages are solely the responsibility of the person(s) or institutions, which transmitted the Content to NeverwinPoker.com for reproduction. You acknowledge that NeverwinPoker.com cannot check the Content and accordingly NeverwinPoker.com accepts no liability whatsoever for all or part of the Content. As a precondition for the transmission of Content to NeverwinPoker.com you warrant and represent that: a) you are the holder of all rights of the transmitted Content or you have acquired the necessary rights of the holder to transmit or reproduce the Content to NeverwinPoker.com. b) the use of such Content by NeverwinPoker.com represents no violation of copyright or other rights of a third party. You automatically guarantee NeverwinPoker.com all rights to copy, distribute, send, publicly reproduce, publish, further develop, sell or otherwise use of the transmitted Content world-wide without any claim for reimbursement by you or a third party, and these rights shall continue even after termination of this agreement. You also acknowledge that NeverwinPoker.com has the unlimited right (but in no case obligation) to reject or exclude from the account the whole or parts of the transmitted Content where NeverwinPoker.com deems such action to be necessary. You acknowledge that NeverwinPoker.com may delete your NeverwinPoker.com account if no new Content has been transmitted to NeverwinPoker.com in a consecutive six month period.
3. Participant Conduct
You alone are responsible for all the Content of your transmission to NeverwinPoker.com and the resulting consequences. You agree to not use the Service to:
- Transmit any Content to NeverwinPoker.com whose reproduction would mean a violation of copyright or other rights of a third party.
- Use any offered online service of NeverwinPoker.com for pornographic, immoral, dishonest or illegal purposes. The use of the services offered by NeverwinPoker.com for publishing or other circulation of material with pornographic, punishable, libelous or other dishonest or illegal content is prohibited. Equally, the circulation of material of anti-constitutional, extremist and/or forbidden groups is prohibited. The disregard of these GTC by you or a third party, who has used the online services of NeverwinPoker.com with your agreement, shall lead to your immediate disqualification from use of or access to the WebPages. NeverwinPoker.com reserves the right to claim for compensation on an indemnity basis.
- Run no advertising, send no chain letters.
- Send no Content to NeverwinPoker.com which contains software, applications, programs or "viruses" which damage or limit the functionality of the hardware or software of NeverwinPoker.com or that of other participants.
- Give false or unclear information or register oneself under a false identity when registering.
- Defame or in any other way harass other participants.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any NeverwinPoker.com service, nor to any data, network or system whatsoever.
- Interfere with NeverwinPoker.com's network comprising users of the WebPages.
- Conduct activities which violate the privacy or property rights of others.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Harm minors in any way.
NeverwinPoker.com reserves the right to temporarily or permanently disqualify participants who infringe laws, good conduct, these GTC or for any other reason which NeverwinPoker.com considers to be a serious abuse of the internet services provided by NeverwinPoker.com and to remove Content from our WebPages.
The Content published by NeverwinPoker.com is protected by copyright. Copying and/or amending all or part of the Content, particularly for commercial or advertising use requires the prior written permission of NeverwinPoker.com. The making or amending of copies (either saved or printed) of opinions, reviews or other statements for personal and not commercial use is permitted provided that legends or other references will not be falsified or deleted. Any other copying, amending, distribution or publication of Content without the prior written permission of NeverwinPoker.com is prohibited. The permission to copy can be requested by writing to NeverwinPoker.com
5. Protection of trade marks
The term "NeverwinPoker.com" is a registered trade mark. The use and the display of this trade mark without explicit written permission from NeverwinPoker.com are prohibited.
6. Restriction of Liability
NeverwinPoker.com attempts to ensure that the information available on the WebPages at any one time is accurate. However, we cannot guarantee that this information will be fault-free and we cannot be responsible for services offered by us as agents for third parties or for any aspect of the relationship between you and that third party. NeverwinPoker.com does not accept liability for any errors and omissions and reserves the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed services. We will endeavor to correct errors and omissions as quickly as possible after being notified of them. NeverwinPoker.com makes no representations about the fitness for a particular purpose of any of the products or services referred to in its WebPages. You expressly understand and agree that NeverwinPoker.com shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if yahoo has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (1) the use or the inability to use the service; (2) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (3) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (4) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (5) any other matter relating to the service. This Restriction of Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
Please report any violations of the GTC using Report Privacy form on contact us page
8. Modifications to service
NeverwinPoker.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that NeverwinPoker.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
(c) 2005-2007 NeverwinPoker.com All rights reserved. The opinions posted on NeverwinPoker.com are the responsibility of their authors and are in no way an expression of NeverwinPoker.com's views.